How To Enter and Nominate
For the Smart Water Awards
- To submit an application you must be a current Water Industry Alliance Member by close of Nominations (7 April 2017)
- For all award categories (except the WIA Leadership Award) the nominated initiative has started or been further developed in the last 12 months.
- Entry must be lodged no later than 4pm, Friday 7 April 2017 with any required documents sent separately via email OR via the online form.
Application and Judging Process
- Refer to the Guide and Nomination Form/s. Please note that there is a specific form for the WIA Leadership Award.
- Choose the Award Category you wish to apply for.
- Complete the nomination form. Any additional entries to be submitted on a separate form.
- Submit via online form or email your application to email@example.com by 4pm, Friday 7 April 2017.
- Please confirm receipt of the application before the closing time if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- An independent judging panel will review and score all nominations.
- The judging panel will meet (if required) to discuss nominations and determine finalists and winners.
- The finalists for the WIA Leadership Award will be contacted in May and permission sought to use information in associated media of the Awards and upcoming Ceremony.
- Winners for all Award categories are announced at the Awards Ceremony on Friday 7 July 2017
We wish all our members good luck with their applications, and if you have any questions please contact the WIA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 7424 2466.