How To Enter and Nominate
For the Smart Water Awards
NOMINATIONS EXTENDED UNTIL 13 APRIL 2018
For full details – download and read the Nomination Guide
- To submit an application you must be a current Water Industry Alliance Member by close of Nominations (13 April 2018)
- For all award categories (except the Leadership Award) the nominated initiative has started or been further developed in the last 12 months.
- The nominating organisation MUST have had a significant role in the delivery and or development of the nominated project/initiative
- Entry must be lodged no later than 4pm, Friday 13 April 2018 with any required documents sent separately via email OR via the online form.
Application and Judging Process
- Refer to the Guide and Nomination Form/s. Please note that there is a specific form for the Leadership Award and each award category has its own paper form.
- Choose the Award Category you wish to apply for.
- Complete the nomination form. Any additional entries to be submitted on a separate form.
- Submit via online form or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm (ACST), Friday 13 April 2018.
- Please confirm receipt of the application before the closing time if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- An independent judging panel will review and score all nominations.
- The judging panel will meetto discuss nominations and determine finalists and winners.
- The finalists for the Leadership Award will be contacted in May and permission sought to use information in associated media of the Awards and upcoming Ceremony.
- Winners for all Award categories are announced at the Awards Ceremony on Friday 6 July 2018.
We wish all our members good luck with their applications, and if you have any questions please contact the WIA Team at email@example.com or on (08) 7424 2466.